Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This is not a sub post

killing me slowly
is your hobby, it seems you’re always
ready for a fight.
sure to tell me i’m wrong and i’m done being
told i’m not good enough for
everyone
not good enough, to know you

pretty sure you’re talking about me right now
over and under these burned bridges
ugly lies and even uglier truths were revealed
lnsides were burned like my wrists
on top of everything you just made yourself
so unlikeable, i’m sure someday you’ll regret making people feel alone.

-----------------------------------------------------

sadly, you’re just fueling her fire
and youre “sass” is just
rude and disrepectful
all of your words are hurtful

mean is how you act
under your scarred skin is a soul as black as the night that surrounds the stars
leave me alone. please.
honestly, you’ve hurt me more then you’ve helped
em? don’t fucking call me em.
real friends can call me em
not you. goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts