Sunday, February 12, 2012

the fury of you


The fury of  you
I try to hide
You know that I can’t
There is no escape from you
You’re everywhere I go
Everywhere I look

You.

A ray of sunshine in the dark
Like a lighthouse
Calling
Beckoning me
to safety

But there is always a catch.
black to a white
A dark to a light
A bad to a good.

Love you
Hate you
Petals cover my floor
You love me
You love me not.
Will this vicious cycle never stop?

I say no
You don’t believe me
Think you know me
Better then myself.

You engulf me
Like a desert sandstorm
Can’t breathe
 Can’t see
 Can’t hear
Can’t feel
All there is
Is you.

You
You.

Blue turns grey
Grey turns black
Sunshine fades away
Clouds in their place
And still

There is you
You
You.

Never leaving
Never fading
Ever present
Pulling me under
sweet
Cool
Relief
That turns to
Hurt

Will I always have the strength
To fight
You
You
You?

Will I always want to?


-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts