Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Small things

I'll never forget.
The way you hold my hand
The way you know when I'm sad
The look that tells me your not ok
The way I know everything your thinking
Your fears
Your insecurities
The way you wore purple to everything because you said it reminded you of me/ it looked best on me
The notes we'd pass in between class
The way you wrapped your arms around me
The way you always make me share a seat
The brush of your lips on my hair
The tender way you said you cared
The way you know when I'm really scared
You'd said you always be here for me
Where did always go?
The way we'd bump hands and you'd stroke my fingertips before letting go
The stare that I could feel even In a crowded room
How safe I used to feel sitting next to you
The staring contests we had at lunch
The way you always called me beautiful
Told me to sing for you when you were feeling down
Stuck by me never let me down
Even when you knew he wasn't the one for me
The way I know what color your beautiful eyes are
The way it feels to run my fingers through your hair
The hugs that light me on fire
The sparks that fly through the air

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts