Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fears drip by tears

you don't speak
we don't speak

I'm afraid I'm dying.
hovering in the dead space between consciousness and the black that will come to sweep me away

I feel as if I haven't been awake for months. Years.
this constant hovering.
always covered by fog
masked by smiles
you were my silver lining when things got too dark

you told me I was perfect. I smiled and played along. If broken is the new perfect and sad the new happy then maybe I'm normal.

but no

you don't know anything
dont realise my dyer situation
don't realise how close I am

to the edge

If you knew
Would I just become a pitied girl? Would you love me out of fear? Or run? Run from this mess of a girl you were never meant to love.
I'm sorry im not normal
I wish I could be perfect, for you.
I've tried
And this is where I am. Here we stand

Me. On my knees. And you. Unaware. Innocent. Pure. Perfect.
How could I ever think I was lucky enough to have you?

You are innocently blind to my fears.
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts